‘Fish Friday’ restaurant event
Good Friday has been a day for eating fish for many church-goers for a long time and we want to provide you with some inspiration, we have asked our Chef to create a special menu and invite you to come along and enjoy the freshest delights of the rivers and seas of the world.
Set menu – 4 starters, 4 mains, 4 desserts £18.50
Kids under 10 eat free + accommodation for £40.00 double room, Bed & Breakfast.
Easter Fair with Family Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Treats Galore at the Quorn Grange Hotel Easter Fair! Why not bring your children and grandchildren along and enjoy the Easter Marketplace, a carvery lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt in our 8 acres of Stunning Gardens.
£18.50 3 course menu and Kids under 10 eat free
With spring just around the corner why not book a beautiful afternoon tea at Quorn Grange Hotel, you can either sit in the lovely cosy lounge or Café 88 – or if spring has sprung why not take full advantage of the weather in our 8 acres of beautiful gardens.
Quorn Grange Day Nursery
To find out more about the Ofsted registered Children’s Nursery visit the website on www.quorngrangedaynursery.co.uk or call 01509 416763.
We are proud to have been part of the local community for a long time and whether you are a local business or community group we would really welcome the opportunity to discuss working together through the coming year – for businesses we can offer first class accommodation, conference, meeting and event facilities and for Voluntary organisations we might be able to help you with getting your message across to a broader audience and fundraising.
Visit Quorn Grange Hotel and discover
Leicestershire’s ‘hidden gem’ yourself!
Quorn Grange Hotel is a wonderful hotel situated in 8 acres of beautiful gardens in the heart of Leicestershire’s idyllic countryside, this historic 19th Century building now provides very high standards of guest hospitality and accommodation in the 21st Century, providing the perfect setting for;
- A business trip or short break in one of our 38 beautiful Bedrooms, including a number of Executive Suites and the Beautiful William Morris suite, which is perfect for newlyweds and romantic breaks.
- Memorable events that mark special occasions for families and friends; weddings, birthdays, anniversaries.
- Fantastic, tasty food in our Restaurant – served with a selection of affordable wine and beers.
- Afternoon Teas, hot beverages and delicious home-made snacks, cakes and biscuits in Café 88.
- Flexible spaces and support for Business training courses, conferences, meetings and events.
- Work out at the Quorn Grange Gym or relax with a walk or a game of Boules or pitch and putt in the beautiful gardens.
There is ample free parking and reliable free wi-fi throughout the Hotel. We are located near to the A6 and A46, and are only 6 miles from the M1 and M69 (click here for a downloadable sheet on How to find us).
Please come and see for yourself, you will be made very welcome…. Of course we always welcome feedback (click here to give us feedback directly) and we encourage visitors to provide feedback on Trip Advisor.