The current spread of Corona virus / Covid-19 is having an impact on the everybody and at Quorn Grange Hotel we have put additional measures in place to prevent the spread of this virus. – We have increased our already thorough cleaning routines. – We have closed the Hotel
Like many people we are constantly evaluating the available information and reviewing our working practices to take the necessary steps to keep people as safe as we can through a challenging period. We will notify people if the situation changes.
We take a great pride in the work we do and want the people that engage with the Quorn Grange Hotel to be reassured that we are working hard to ensure peoples stay at the Hotel are safe and productive.
We have had no instances of Corona Virus / Covid 19 on the site to date.
A statement has been issued to all staff and people are being urged to take care of themselves, their families and communities by acting responsibly.
The Designated person to discuss Corona virus / Covid 19 with is: Ian Richards, the GFTU Operations Manager and he can be contacted by phone on 01509 410867 or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKINGS WITH US;
If you need to discuss and existing booking please contact the hotel for your options. 01509 412167 or email@example.com
If you have an upcoming wedding or event please contact our events department via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your options or call 01509 412167.
The NHS in England and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal. The risk to the general public is moderate. If you have arrived back to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau within 14 days, follow the specific advice for returning travelers.
Call 111 now if you’ve been:
• to Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
• to other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it’s mild)
• to Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it’s mild)
• to Italy or highly effected mainland Europe in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it’s mild)
• in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
If you are subject to any of the above and are concerned about travel, the hotel has policy in place to refund or cancel anyone effected by the virus. Evidence will need to be provided of previous travel for refunds to be processed. If you have any questions relating to coronavirus (COVID-19) please refer the the government web page as follows: